I am fuckin exhausted....

Between new videos being added to my store and updates for my site AND working my full time job - a fat girl is TIRED! I have been doing cam shows too! The new dvd's are done... and getting the orders for those mailed out, promo packets for Exxxotica Miami the weekend of April 18th - 20th, shoots for the videos... wrapping up some unfinished business - I am totally brain fried. Next thing I need to do is update my travel schedule for ya fans who are looking to POSSIBLY meet me real soon. I am requiring a deposit to secure your "spot" if not its first pay first served... and priority. $50 to secure any travel expenses I might be out if you decide to no show is not asking too much. I think WAY too many fans expect me to be always accomodating and I can't always be. Last tour left me in the negative $2000 from tickets, hotels and other expenses for locations where I got mad talk they were going to show and they ended up bailing... some never spoke to me again. WTF is up with that? Guess its par for coarse when you entertain fantasies and then you ALMOST make them come true.

So this last video, archive of my anal closet. LOVED it... check it out - its super fresh. Im off to bed... thanks to all for your love and support! Muahz!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.