I'm a pussy whore...




Okay, you all want to know why I say that and what that means, I am SO sure! Where I live is just toooooo fuckin small! Everyone is connected in some way or another. I had been hit up months ago from this very fly ass light skinned black chick on BlackPlanet... but I rarely go on the site and check messages. Well today I just happened to stumble into BP and there was a message from her from a few weeks ago - WITH a phone number. So naturally I decided to call instead of responding considering how long it had been since she sent it. FIrst of all, she sounds SO fuckin sexy! I thought I was going to cream @ hello! We started talking and really hit it off, found out she works like 5 minuts from where I work so we met up for lunch today. She is amazingly beautiful and the first thought that came to mind was "What the hell does she want or see in me" I know, not a very confident thought, but it happens sometimes that you just don't see yourself fitting the profile of what you would think someone like her found attractive. ANYWAYS, she was equally pleased and the conversation went well. She is intelligent, very outgoing and down to earth which are HUGE scores for me. So we ate, talked and laughed... I like her. Then it was time to leave - so she walked me to my car and grabbed me and kissed me. WHOA! I almost passed out, cuz she can kiss SOOO good! So passionate, sensual and seductive all at the same time. She kissed my cheek afterwards and said "I'll call you later baby.." winked and got in her car. I sat there for a second not really sure if this all happened. But it did, and the lip gloss on my cheek proved it. So I went back to work.. and couldn't get her off my mind. I sat there and stared at the stack of file folders for a good 5 minutes before I said fuck it and went to the private bathroom where I fingered the hell out of my pussy and came so hard I think someone heard me bust! Then the guilt set in. I cheated on my girlfriend. IS this cheating tho? I mean, we have an open relationship - free to see other people... well men anyways.

Comments