Pussy break

It's a much needed break from the relentless dick slayer who has slaughtered my pussy beyond recognition! He is a bit disappointed and really so is the pussy - but a homegirl needs some rest for one, and the pussy needs a break to breath! LOL Yesterday, he came and picked me up for lunch and we went to this really cute bodega type deli to get Cuban Sandwiches. We talked for a little while, ate and then on the way back to the office he pulled it out and said - "You can't possibly think he isn't going to say hi to you" I thought to myself ARE YOU SERIOUS? And he was... so I gave it a nice kiss in the parking lot across the street from my job. Risky move, but that dick needed some attention! Too many co-workers were in the area and I didn't wanna lose my job over just some head so we stopped before he could come but that was ok cuz once I got off work he was definitely at my house waiting and since the house had kids in it we drove to the park and fucked right in the car! Aside from my knee hitting the gear shift and nearly sending me into eternal pain, I rode that dick like a rodeo bitch and brought daddy home like a champ! It's been a long time since I fucked in a car so it was exciting to have that adrenalin rush from the fear of being caught. There weren't any kids around, this is one of those exercise parks too so the area we were in was only adults who walk the track... but even still I didn't want any police showing up and disrupting my personal rodeo. He got a dispatch call from his job right near the end and had to leave... but not before he grabbed me and sat me on his face!! OMG - the tongue down was amazing. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better... wow! I didn't have much time to work since I spent the night re-cooping from rodeo. Looking for models for this shoot in Miami has been time consuming to say the least but I am sure it is well worth it. There is a hot new update on www.platinumplumpas.com and new video on www.platinumpuzzy.net --- Check em out - til next time - whew, Im going to take a rest....

Comments