Countless days of rain, no fuckin and great news of a partnership!




I've tried updating a few times, but since FAY came my way and kept knocking out the power... it made it far more difficult that you can imagine! So, what have I been up to? Well aside from getting back to hell I MEAN WORK, and getting my sites updated ... and ofcourse getting some of that EXCELLENT 10" dick... I have met someone who I am partnering with to build a couple of new websites, he does amazing graphics AND is a videographer/photographer. SO THAT MEANS HIGH QUALITY content from yours truly! Expect some big things in the near future because we begin shooting on Sunday and I will be taking on new adventures, new male talent and ofcourse bringing back some of the old! I am SO excited to be upgrading the quality work for you guys to enjoy. A few of the things on my "haven't been done yet agenda" will be some bondage play, foot fetish and other fetish stuff like face sitting, etc. as well as the possibility for... Oh I can't tell you cuz ITS A SECRET!! Just don't wonder off anywhere and keep your eyes peeled right here on THIS blog where the update and release dates of these up and coming projects are going RIGHT here where the REAL fans keep in touch with me.
What can you expect with the NEW site? Well first of all, its RUN by me! The blog OFCOURSE will stay, the layout will be user friendly, and well designed. I will have a "Candid" section where I will post miscellaneous candid cam phone pics, outings, and just regular snap shots non related to the adult industry which will YOUR inside look into my life. VOYEUR cams will be available as well... where you can sneak peek into what I am doing ~ whether its sittin here naked writing in my blog, or taking a shower or just reading a book. Although I am not ALWAYS naked or in freak mode most of the time I am... so it will be up to you to watch and find out what's next on MY agenda. My travel calendar will DEFINITELY be on the site so that you can stay in touch with my travel itinerary for future shoots, film quests, or simple plans to go out of town and meet new friends and fans. I love to meet you guys and have lots of fun! My store will have items from shoots, photos, calendars, etc... where you can get all the Platinum Puzzy stuff you want as well as panties, stockings, and anything else you care to buy from me. All items are shipped by me, and dvd's will step it up as well as I have someone who will be manufacturing Professional quality dvd's, packaging and ship orders~which this truly excites me because I do it all MYSELF and it's VERY amateur, so stepping it up will be a HUGE relief. So ... be ready with your credit card in hand to join... and for those who are already a member of my current site, OR a frequent buyer of my specials, videos, etc you will get a discount ofcourse! You know I pack the hottest deals and none of that will change.
SO why am I here ALL alone through several days of rain and Tropical Storm conditions? I ask myself that same question. It's time to find a steady man. ARE YOU THE ONE? I need someone who can get it on in front of the cam, and make sweet love to me off the cam... think that's YOU? Email me - I would love to interview you for the position! Ha ~ platinumpuzzy@gmail.com Til next time, smooches!

Comments