Fuck me senseless!

OMG.. Im loving having some regular dick back in my life! I had a VERY long day at work, he text messaged me and said he couldn't wait to see me - so I got off a couple of hours early and he picked me up. We went back to his house, hung out -he made me dinner and then we watched the Hard Knocks - Dallas Cowboys Training Camp cuz I LOVE football! Then after watching those HOT ass men on tv, I was ready to fuck. It was amazing! He was so aggressive, and I liked it! Usually I am the aggressor.. but with him I like being dominated. He was also passionate at the same time. Very attentive to my needs. WOW... he fucked with his 10" for the longest.... I was squirting every where, just trying to keep from getting a Charlie horse!!! Help!! LOL Well on to cam shows for me... www.platinumspuzzy.com

Comments