MAXIMUM OVERLOAD... too much FUCKIN???



Hey you... slackin off on my bloggin huh? Yeah, but you know gushy details of my events are soon to come so just KEEP YA EYES PEELED and readin right here! LOL First and foremost, the update for tomorrow on PLATINUMPLUMPAS.COM is hot! The Dynamic Duo - Mimi Melons & I got into some hot and heavy pussy play as you can see in the samples above. That was tons of fun... and always a pleasure working with her! Since I haven't recovered the information on my external harddrive yet, I am having to find ceative ways of finding the videos I had JUST edited and stored on there for updating PLATINUMPUZZY.NET ~ wish me luck cuz I had some GOOD stuff on there for you to enjoy!

So, I have been gettin emails on my booty call friend that had the huge cock, and fucked me OH so good... well he and I occassionally see each other but not too often since we both have busy schedules. However, this weekend I did meet a hottie! For those that don't know I am a HUGE NFL fan... (Go Raiders & good job kickin the Chiefs ass!) anyways I went to a PRE-tailgating party to watch the cheer for the Buffalo Bills. Needless to say there were thousands of Bills fans! It was early afternoon and I was intrigued with all the crazy fan-attic stuff goin on. One guy smashed 2 beer bottles against his head, some were drinkin shots of Jack Daniels out of the finger holes of a bowling ball. I was in utter amazement being my very first tailgate party... it was gettin hot so I went to go sit under one of the tents and this SUPER HOT guy was sittin there drinkin a beer. He spoke first "Hey you wanna sit down, you look like you could use a seat right about now" SO I smiled and said "thank you." He offered me a beer, naturally I accepted. From there the conversation went on, he said he was single and no kids - professional guy who visits Jacksonville often and is a huge Bills fan. I told him a few things myself... and then my crew came. We exchanged numbers and he invited me out after the party to a couple of bars everything would be on him... So I accepted, went home and freshened up and changed into something SUPER sexy (a short dress * thong) The whole time I was gettin ready I was stoked about how fuckin hot this guy was... he had on a wife beater and jeans with a belt but the way they just hung on his lower body was SO sexy. He had this Tyrese appeal with a couple of sexy tattoos that just had my mouth watering. Bald head (which I fiend for) and abs that rippled like a Wavy Lay potato chip... MMMMmm! Don't let me forget to mention the sexy lips that had "KISS ME" written ALL over them. SO I am done getting ready, and he calls JUST on time saying meet me at the beach. I jumped in my car after spraying a nice load of "Vera Wang PRINCESS" all over me to ensure that I smelled nice and pretty and hauled ass to the beach, creaming in my thong the whole way! I met him at this pub where they play mostly reggae type music which I LOVE... very tropical and almost like you are on vacation. He greeted me with a HUGE hug and a big fat kiss on my........................... CHEEK! ahhhh.. lol We went to his table he already had waiting, and he asked me what I was drinking... I said LONG ISLAND ofcourse
and it just went from there. Next thing you know he said "Let's go to the actual beach..." DRUNK as a skunk and definitely feelin some alone time with this hottie that walked straight off a Calvin Klein ad, I went with him barefoot into the sand. He held me real close and said "That moonlight reminds me of your eyes, so beautiful that I don't want to blink cuz I don't wanna miss a moment without seeing them" My heart fell into the sand and well, so did my panties... ! Yeah - I jumped his bones faster than he could say "WAIT!" and he kissed me so passionately I thought I was in a romance movie waiting for someone to say CUT! I decided to play a LITTLE hard to get so I threw off my dress and ran bare bodied to the water. He had to stop for a second, and looked like he was reconsidering the "nakedness" part but then before I knew it he was naked too and in the water with me. I took a moment to admire his perfect body, the moonlight off his dark skin, his gleamingly beautiful eyes that just said "FUCK ME RIGHT NOW" He kissed me and then stuck me with his VERY big 11" dick, WOW! It fit PERFECTLY into my tight, wet, juicy pussy. We are in the water... its not too cold, but just the right temperature. He PICKED me up and fucked me for a good 4-5 minutes standing... then we went into doggy style where the sand cut my knees but I didn't care because it was so fuckin amazing. Then he laid me on my back and made the sweetest, hottest most passionate love I have EVER made with someone I only knew less than 24 hours. I didn't want it to stop, but the clubs were letting out and we knew that soon we would be spotted and turned in... and if I got arrested it would be worth it but we wanted to avoid it if at all possible. So after about a million orgasms, he came and we got dressed. We sat in the car for a few to get our breath back, and just kinda basked in the moment. I had never had sex on the beach, and omg - I don't think THAT moment could ever be re-lived again if I tried. He told me that it was the best night of his life. I really wish he wasn't a professional... I would LOVE to have that dick in my videos! ~

Comments