Can you tell I'm fuckin high??









I got officially nominated into the 420 club and lovin life! I have been having these severe migraines that medication doesn't seem to cure... and a bitch needs to work so my girlfriend tossed me the blunt and said... "SMOKE THIS.. watch it go away in minutes" So I did. And I'll be dammed - that bitch was gone so quick I damn near jumped off my balcony, but I didn't LOL. So the booty call came over last night.. and damn near killed me fuckin. Yeah, we ate some pizza, smoked *haha* and then got straight to work with some unexpected foreplay. He kissed me head to toe, so sensually - wow. It was truly amazing. When he got done, he flipped me on my stomach and banged the fuck outta me from behind... screamin and moanin to give me that dick!! He likes me to say some rather unusual things... and some of them I am little wierd about but for the sake of my "King for the moment" I do it to help him get off. We went round for round for about an hour... layed in his arms and just chatted for a moment.. then it was time for him to go. Awww - now I am going to be all alone again!

He left, and it was back on the grind. Monday - sorry I missed my daily post - but that's my officialy mommy day off so I was doing the mommy stuff. It's now Tuesday and I am getting my ass washed, face cute and hair straight for some naughty CAM action - updating my sites like Candi's and CLIPS. If you are reading this and have taken the time to enjoy or simply just read my blog PLEASE CLICK THE LINKS TO YOUR RIGHT (Fat Freaks, etc) it registers a vote for me ~ and is truly appreciated! THanks!

Til next time - Muahz




Comments