HELP is needed

I have been under the weather, down and out and fighting this gloomy cloud of dismay that just won't leave! I need you to help me pull through this whatever it is and get back in the swing of things. I think my body, my mind and my drive to work too much took over and set my whole system into a state of chaos LOL I haven't been doing much of anything... went out with the girls Friday and had a blast but then spent all weekend sleeping it off :) Yeah real party animal I am! Booty call has been over a couple of times to make sure I am alive but nothing came of that. Guess his "softer side" felt the need to let me recooperate. Just wanted to touch base with everyone... let you know I am still around... and will be back on the cams tonight starting at 9pm so if you want a show - catch me then. Muahz

Comments