I jumped the gun... I'm a fuckin sucker what can I say?




Just a few things to touch on before I get to the real deal life shit. Go check out the new updates on the SITE New clips going up on FATTYFETISHES.cOm and platinumpuzzy.net Im on the cam EVERYDAY so take the time to check out one of those shows.

Now I know you want the goodies on the personal shit... Things have been MAD crazy and out of control. Since my last entry I wrote about not talking to old boy anymore... well I couldn't stop thinking about him so I wrote him an email just pouring out my heart and asking for some answers. Come to find out I was COMPLETELY wrong about the whole thing.. and it was all one big misunderstanding! Yeah, I felt like a real jack ass for putting myself thru some unnecessary BULLSHIT... good going Kari :) So right before the new year, we talked things out and everything is back to normal going just fuckin fantastic! I know... for those of you who enjoyed me being single forever... I gotta go get mine too yanno? He really is a nice guy and he treats me real well. He knows better cuz there are a ton of you out there that would snatch me in a NY minute! :) Graphic details to our personal moments won't be shared any longer. That is MY choice... Some things I just have to keep private. But.. any escapades that come along will definitely be reported.

Mimi and Cheri are competing for me.. that's kinda cool. Been a little more dramatic than I like but kinda funny. Cheri lives with me and Mimi does her thing... but Ive been having Mimi over alot and Cheri just dont like it. I dont feel close to Cheri anymore for so many reasons. Too much bullshit... Mimi is my ride or die feel me? So let the games commence... I wanna see this shit LOL!

Til next time, I got shit to do Muahs catch you on the flip!

Comments

master said…
nice site for the lover of bbw girls

visit me

http://bigbootycandids.blogspot.com/

bye