Tour 09 Raw references to FUckin travels

Be prepared, this is going to be a long entry. LOTS to tell and announce. First and foremost I am totally exhausted - if I broke down a typical day for you then you would understand LOL.



First and foremost I got to meet the infamous AND RIGHTLY so Kelly Shibari she is MORE than amazing is all I can say. The trip started off long, I had never ridden the train so 8hrs was LONG... but I made it to Ft Lauderdale where I was greeted by D, a fan/friend who I met in Tampa after shooting for RHPG a couple of years ago. We had a great time, and since been great friends. He dropped me off at the Crowne Plaza where the lovely Kelly Shibari was in the lobby waiting for me. The greeting was as if we had already met and hadn't seen each other in years! We paid for the room and went upstairs to get fresh and ready for Internext Expo 09 @ the Westin Diplomat. The room was LOVELY as can be! So we headed to the convention, hung out for a while and then headed back to the hotel to get some rest. Saturday morning we started first thing @ 8am for her seminar on "Socoal Media" which went GREAT.. the information was priceless and her presentation was awesome! From there I hit "Speed Networking" where I linked up with many different companies. Following networking we had lunch with Jay who runs Cybernet and Eric Bernstein an entertainment attorney. VERY interesting... lovely gentlemen and learned alot about the biz listening to them. From their I threw on the pink bikini and chilled aside the pool with a strawberry daq and mingled. From there the hot body contest with a bunch of hungry girls dying for a meal. Anyways, from there we went to dinner at the restaraunt inside the Diplomat called AIZIA with Japanese Thai INDIAN food. EXCELLENT by far... I got the beef tips and MM they were. After that it was to the poker room and off to bed. Sunday we got up to do cam, shoot together and get business handled. Funny story - the housekeeping folks had to be called to our room, and the lil older spanish lady comes and finds the dildos I had sanitized in the shower. I soak them in hot water before using them and she found them. We started laughing but I was quite embarrassed. LMAO :)



Anyways, Ive been chattin it up with someone that's in the media format, and I am really relunctant to really get personal. I have been through this before where you get personal and then things don't work out and they publically demolish your name. I just don't have the patience to deal with any bad PR right now.. and I really don't know if I am in his league. He is used to dating far more famous, popular people than me... and I am just a down to earth REAL chick. I am not rich by any stretch of the imagination - I just survive and that's REAL talk. For those of you who read this or see me and think other wise I am here to tell you that's NOT true at all. The truth is the fear is there for anyone in the industry ... you aren't sure who is trying to BE with you or who is just excited about what you do... or trying to get the dirt on you. Its a tough thing... And hence why I am still single. Anyways...

Headed to Fayetteville, NC til the 18th - then I am going to DC from 18th - 20th where I will be shooting with Carmyell. Im gonna finish up some things... get back to you later!

Comments