I'm fuckin back - you know it!

Damn skippy I'm back and grindin again like always! Had a few days of down time, wasn't feelin too hot and silent rejection was getting me all depressed. It doesn't take long for me to bounce back... and I have a ton of videos to get edited and posted to the new site! I am ready to get that launched and get the ball rolling - you are going to see one of kind set up where it will be easy to navigate to what you want to see or the date of the content being added. It's going to be sweet! Also there will be a ton of behind the scenes footage, regular cam pics as often as possible, and SO much more! I am REALLY excited about the new site for the simple fact that I will control my updates. NO MORE WAITING on a webmaster or having a deadline. I can update as often as I like. That just made me wet thinking about it! Ha...

So everyone is anxcious to know what's in store for the remainder of the '09 tour - those details and kinks are being worked out. You have heard it before, so I won't repeat myself TOO much but you know how it is when folks talk the talk but flake like snow when it's time to come thru on their word. That pertains to you "fans" who wanna meet AND you bum ass... mofo's. We will leave it at that! If you REALLY wanna meet me, there will be some new rules and regulations or you can forget it!

Finally I got some of the DC promo videos and behind the scenes footage from DC with Kings Adult Entertainment to load on youtube.


Thats going to sum up today's post - more to follow very soon!

Comments