New hosting company needed!



My tour has lead me to alot of great places and I have met some of the funnest, sexiest individuals... one thing seemed to be true no matter where I went.. everyone called me Snow Bunny!! So what better way to celebrate my love for the brothas
& sistas than to develop an entire dvd "FAT LOVES BLACK" starring King & Carmyell of D.C., Midnight Falls from NC, LilFreakinU from NYC and a few other guest stars! I always enjoy having my mouth full of some big black cock or tongue devouring a hot chocolate kitty! This dvd includes bonus behind the scenes footage and out-takes as well so you can get a full view into on and off screen fun we had!
On another note, much less exciting than the dvd release.... I am utterly disgusted with DREAMHOST which is the company that hosts my sites. Their entire site is down and all my hosted graphics have suffered as a result as well. Bare with me, I intend to get this fixed immediately. Perhaps a new hosting company is in order... any suggestions? I am so tired of situations like this.
Anyways, the cam shows are going to be back on very soon. Unfortunately where I am now there isn't any privacy so it's difficult to "handle my biz" with other people in the area. VERY soon, however, I will be back on a regular schedule and have a ton of exciting guests. If you REALLY want to see me, you should definitely see me in person for a private session. I am traveling all over and you can book time with me by going to MY SITE .
I am still traveling with Desiree Devine, who I have grown quite close to. She is now a part of my family :) We love her alot. Definitely some silly good times and many more to come soon! Tour schedule is being worked on and as soon as I get it completed you will be the first to know. Gotta go for now! Muahs.

Comments