Take care of yourself

Without notice your life can take an unseen twist and completely mix up your plans. Exxxotica NY was fully paid for, flight, hotel and entry. A couple of days before my flight was to touch down in Newark, NJ - I had major abdominal and lower back pain. I first I had been writing it off as not as big of a deal as it was, but as the day progressed it got worse and worse. DestinyBBW insisted I go to the ER and after an EKG, XRAYS, Ultrasound and tons of morphine I was diagnosed with Gall Stones. The severe pain was also increased due to being on top of a grapefruit sized cyst on my ovary directly below my gall bladder. So being in the hospital, ordered to have surgery for gall bladder removal in the near future and no choice but to cancel all travel plans SUCKED!

Comments