Secrets of the biz!



I have been using make up since I was 14. One thing I have found is that as soon as I love something, it gets discontinued or gets too expensive to afford. Well I have recently been finding a hard time getting EYELASHES affordable. Even the beauty supply stores are charging about $3.99 a pair. I am in LOVE with Amazon.com!! I found eyelashes for about $2 (some even $1.25 each)!! That's GREAT news!! Also, my FAVORITE mascara Loreal Panoramic curl has been taken off shelves... so one day I got curious and found it on Amazon! AND... I have paid up to $30 for a phone cover. I found one on Amazon for $3 plus shipping. Let's save money shall we?

I had to share my excitement for the great deals I have found, and hope you can find some also!

Comments

Unknown said…
monoprice.com if you need a/v cables and such at good prices.