A day in my life...



I refuse to sit here and complain. Really there isn't anything to complain about except how much I have to do and not having enough time to do it... so I decided a blog about a typical day for me would be appropriate don't ya think? Everyone wants to know what my days are like...so here goes the latest and greatest excerpt of my daily life.

Went to bed around 10:30am after being up 24+ hours, got back up at 2pm, rose out of bed... slowly dragged my feet to the shower after checking my phone for messages and missed calls. I have to shut off my phone or put it on silent while I sleep for the few hours I do get otherwise I don't get a solid sleep. Jump in the shower and wash my goodies, sometimes I take down the shower head, put the water on HIGH and put it on my clit for a clean cum! LOL I love my shower head! I get out the shower, brush my teeth.. start to get ready for my day. I text everyone back and make the calls I need to make while sitting at my laptop checking emails, tweets, facebook comments & messages and various other important messages.


Before you know it, a couple of hours has passed and it's time to put something on my stomach. I grab something to eat and right back to my laptop to chat with potential cammers or members of my site. I check the stats of my sites, edit photos and videos, create graphics and logos, build a website for someone.... and WELL it's now late night and I realize I should be camming. I throw on some make up and get on cam... it's now 3am - I get back to the back end of things and try to do as much as I can before I am literally falling asleep at the laptop and I realize I lasted into WELL in the morning. Birds chirping, the sun is up and it's 10:30am. Good night world. A typical day for me!

Comments