I'm an old school... gamer.




I know, it seems like it can't possibly be true but since we are getting to know me... I figured I would let it all out. I was a tom boy growing up, so if the boys climbed trees... that's what I did. Needless to say, every boy has a gaming system since about the age of 7 so it wasn't far fetched for me to want one as well.

My first gaming system was the Atari. Games like Ms Pac-Man, Space Invaders, Frogger, Pitfall, Asteroids, Centipede and a whole ton of others. I was such a gamer that I would have the kids my mom baby sat during the summer doing challenges for money. Of course I would win because I played more than anyone in the group, and most of them didn't have a system of their own but good times that summer.

I wanted a Coleco Vision, so I could play Donkey Kong... but never got one.

Since then I have owned every game console known to man... and this is my tribute to the gamers!

what's YOUR favorite console?
Favorite game?

Til next time!

Comments