New Platinum Puzzy Udates

It's been a while since I have posted... and it's totally my fault! I have been super busy and just had so much to say... so now it's time to share with you what's going on the wonderful world of Platinum Puzzy!

First, I am sure many of you have noticed that I made a major change to my look. It was long over due and time to change it up... so I chopped off over 15 inches of my long locks, and for a good reason! I donated the hair to "Locks Of Love" where the hair can be used to create a hair piece for a child in need. So it was for a good reason, and the outcome lead to a whole new diverse and totally hot look! Check it out here:


I also relocated to Las Vegas, where things have been going a mile a minute and my time is freaking limited! But that's a good thing... busy = $$. I love the area, and have a fabulous roommate Teedra Diora! We are working on getting her full website up asap, but for now you can link to her thru her coming soon page!

In NAUGHTY TWEET news from the desk of Naughty PR CEO Pete Housley, http://releases.naughtypr.com/?p=279 there is some interesting reading and guidelines many of you adult industry folk should read about your twitter accounts. I know I would be devastated if I lost my account so check it out and make sure you are following the rules!!

I am on cam a lot more lately! I have had some special female guests and will have a special male guest soon! Check me out platinumpuzzy.me/webcam.htm!


Other than that, more to come later!

Comments