TOY REVIEW: Gyration Sensations™ Gyrating Chubby G™

 Gyration Sensations™ Gyrating Chubby G™

When I got this cute little pink vibe, I thought OMG how cute is this?  Unfortunately, there are a few problems that maybe only I experience.  First of all, the handle is EXTREMELY short.  I have short arms and to reach down in that area, and get past my guy... I need a longer handle.  Once it was in, I couldn't reach it to move it or adjust the placement inside of me.  Not good.

Once I got it where I wanted it, I turned on the vibration and it was very light.  It was very much like a soft tingle.  Maybe I am just so used to getting pounded hard or the fast stimulation from other toys.   I kept waiting for it to fully stimulate my G spot.  

Patience.  If you put it in the right place, and allow it to do what it does it will definitely get you going.  It took longer than usual, but once I got it perfectly where it needed to be I was cumming but in a more subtle way than I usually do.  It was actually quite nice.  A new experience for me.


Packaging   4 out of 5
Vibration    2 out of 5
Quality       5 out of 5
Visual        5 out of 5
Cost          3 out of 5

Would I recommend this toy to readers?  Yes.

Will I use this toy personally?  On occasion 

Average cost of toy:  $28.99 (MSRP)

Toy features: 


  • Bulk Weight: 7.7(oz) / 0.22(kg)
  • Designed and sized for intimate “G” contact
  • Super powerful vibrating and gyrating Silicone massagers with extra girth and soft pleasure nubbies
  • 2-speed
  • Push button control
  • Silicone (massager) ABS (cap) ABS with Silver Plating (décor ring) TPE (button)
  • 3.25” x 1.5”/8.25 cm x 3.75 cm (insertable)
  • 6.75” x 2.75”/17.25 cm x 7 cm (overall)
  • Requires 3 AA Batteries

Comments