Dr. Laura Berman® Intimate Basics® Collection Neila™ 10-Function Silicone Dual Exciter Massager


I am going to be honest, I wasn't sure what to do with this.  It looks like high tech tweezers lol.  I will say there needs to be directions on how to use this toy.  I don't think I quite figured this thing out so my review is not exactly a true depiction of the toy and its uses.  I did the best with what I had :)
It's interesting for sure.   I tried SEVERAL different ways to use this and the best one I found is on my clit.  This blew me away because I was confused on how to use it, and then the soft tips and the vibration gave me a little more pleasure than I was expecting.  They say never judge a book by it's cover, and this toy is definitely an item that will blow your mind!

It has multi-functions which gives you a different experience each time you use it.  I love that it's waterproof and the silicone material always makes for a more gentle touch.  The size makes it easy to hide and travel compatible.  I definitely enjoyed this surprising pleaser and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good vibrating stimulation.

Comments