Wet Dreams

As of late, I have been having a real difficult time finding someone who really makes my pussy wet.  And then he came along and reignited my wet dreams.  Lately, I am finding myself playing with myself in my sleep and waking up dripping wet.

Last night, I went to sleep imagining how it would feel to have him make love to me and fuck my brains out all at the same time.  The kissing on my neck, a gentle rub from his touch and teasing me to a point where I am begging for him to enter me!

I love foreplay, and working up to a moment where when he slides in my wet pussy we both just let out a sigh of relief and begin to enjoy each other in a way that is soft and intimate.  At some point, I will want him to totally ravish my cunt and fuck me like a beast!

It's long over due I find someone to do this to me EVERY day!

Comments