Looking for work? I may have a job for you!


I can't express how truly blessed I am to be a part of the team of TouchySituations.com and as a result, I've been provided resources that are ultimately priceless!  As a result of being provided these great opportunities, it's time I start stepping up the quality of my work and delegating some of my responsibilities to others.  So here is a list of the positions I am seeking to fill.


To apply simply submit an email to:  platinumpuzzy@gmail.com with the following information:

Your contact information, position/work you are interested in, your basic rates, a link to a website or display of your work.

1.  Graphic Design - logos, niteflirt listings, custom pages, tumblr customization
2.  Video Editing
3.  Marketing & Promotions - promote/manage marketing campaigns
4.  Adult film stars - various shoots both b/g, g/g, solo, fetish/kink
5.  Webcam Performers
6.  Event Promoters

Time is of the essence so don't wait!!  I am filling these positions QUICKLY!


Comments