Silicone Basics™ - Chubby “G” by Cal Exotics


This came at the perfect time.  My GF came to visit me from California just as this arrived and she was beyond excited to use this on me!  The ONLY issue she had, was that it doesn't fit into her strap-on but she found a way to move passed that minor problem.  

She started by naturally lubricating my area with her tongue.  Let me just say that she is extremely talented in that area so I wasn't sure I wanted her to stop to give me the "Chubby" but she did.  And I was ever so glad she did!

The size is PERFECT for me and the curve is amazing when it's done just right!  First of all, I squirted.  Second of all, I squirted.  And third, I squirted.  I LOVE this dildo!

What more can I say except it needs to be made to fit into a strap-on.

5 star dildo and no vibration needed.  

Comments