Exactly where I am supposed to be, exactly when I am supposed to be there...

I am starting to learn as I get older, that everything happens for a reason and at the right season.  You are put in certain places and positions at times when you are ready.

I really had to sit back and question "How the hell did I end up in Baltimore??"  Let's face it, it's not Vegas!  But, there was a plan.  More importantly, there was an opportunity awaiting my participation.  And now, I call Baltimore my home.

When I first got here, I seriously questioned myself.  I often wondered if I had gone to "extreme risk taking" efforts by not taking more time to decide to move and take on such a huge project.  The doubts were there, and of course some serious questions as to my ability to handle what was in my near future.  I have not only been able to handle the transition smoothly, but gotten fairly comfortable in my boss chair.

It's been 2 months since I officially packed up and relocated.  At first, finding people that I connect with has been rather difficult to say the least.  This place is no different than others, being filled with people who automatically seeing you do good for yourself and have their hands out.  Or they straight up have no self respect or work ethics.  I don't have any time for that.

Finally, I've met a few people that really help me feel welcome here.  Aside from my team who obviously made me feel right at home, these are people I've met on my own and connected with in a spiritual and mental bond.  Individuals with common goals, practices and pure hearts.  It excites me to do business with them and essentially expand on my Baltimore network.  The possibilities are endless.

I miss Vegas, without a doubt.  More so, I miss my family out there!  They know who they are.  I do plan to go back and visit, and my dream is to move back with THIS project in full swing.  Who knows what the future holds?  For now, I've found my place in Baltimore and establishing a life here.  Where this road goes remains to be seen, but if you join BBWCamHouse.com you can SEE for yourself.

Many blessings!! xoxox ~Kari

Comments