Miami Bound July 31-Aug 3rd

If you haven't noticed, I've been a little out of it lately.  Quite frankly, I have been in a dark place trying to figure out how to get my light back.  I spent the entire weekend in bed, in the dark with a severe migraine that plagued my productivity.  I thought it would never end.

On Monday, I got a direct message from someone who was interested in seeing me at CammingCon in Miami at the end of the month.  I was flattered, but wasn't sure I was going to be able to handle the financial commitment to attend.  So, I admitted that I was probably not going to go.

I NEVER expected to be offered a FULL sponsorship by this generous individual!  But would find out later, flight booked, hotel booked and full CammingCon package was fully paid for on my behalf!  I couldn't believe it and so grateful for the blessing!



As you can imagine, this was just the right news to bring me out of my darkness and rekindle my love for the industry.  This opened up so many opportunities for me, and gave me the hope I had lost.

Thank you CammingCon sponsor for giving me back my passion!




Comments