Shower Stud™ Super Stud

Now that I have the BBWCAMHOUSE, and all these beautiful girls visiting the house I decided to let one of them try the toy out so I could watch just how good or bad this novelty was.

Before I share my girlfriend's video, let me give you MY review.  I washed the toy of course, before using it myself and then proceeded to try it out.  I absolutely love the suction on this toy.   For me it was perfect.  Not too large, and the feel was amazing!  I don't like sticky or too soft of toys... so this was surely the right kind of material for the best results and grip.

I introduced Trixie Matias to the Cal Exotics Shower Stud.  Instead of writing her review, we captured the actual reaction just after she was finished.  



  • Bulk Weight: 9.1(oz) / 0.26(kg)
  • 5” x 1.75”/12.75 cm x 4.5 cm
  • Powerful multi-speed vibrations
  • Ultra life-like Pure Skin® material
  • Sturdy suction cup base with easy lift tab
  • TPR (massager) ABS (cap) Phthalate-Free PVC (suction cup)
  • 2 AA Batteries Required (Not Included)

Comments