The BBW Strip Contest - the aftermath

I was nervous to put on another BBW strip contest after the major issues that I faced at the last one I was involved in.  Regardless, I had to be involved and overcome those fears.  


  



                       




 I couldn't be happier that I took that chance and gave Hustler Club of Baltimore an opportunity to show me they were worth the risk.  And I am ever so appreciative that they took the risk on us!  Way to go!


The negotiations were smooth, easy and straight to the point.  I made sure that they knew going in the problems I experienced with the previous event so that wouldn't be a repeat issue.  They were more than happy to accommodate all of our needs and requests with no problems at all.  Communication is key and they were VERY good at getting back to me within a timely fashion to make sure all questions were answered and any information I needed was provided quickly.  

The day arrives and I spent most of it running around making sure that all the loose ends were tied.  Picked up Egypt Squirtz and brought her back to the house to get washed up and ready before we headed to the club.  Before you know it, 8pm had rolled around and we were club bound!

Eva "Lickable" Lynn got there first, so we all pretty much arrived at the same time.  I wasn't sure everyone would make the 8pm call time.  The club staff was so nice right from the front door to the club manager.  They greeted us like celebrities and were SO excited to meet us!  


We landed in the office to fill out paperwork that basically went over all the details of the night and local/state laws as far as club conduct.  Signed, sealed, and delivered we went on a tour of the club.  


The looks on the girls faces when they saw how nice the club was, to me was priceless.  Ciara Dream even said "OMG Look how nice the stage is!!"  Others made comments about the VIP rooms and the overall appeal of the club.


Last, we were showed the dressing room.  HUGE, clean and nice!  They had showers on deck including a washer and dryer!  That was definitely different.  
The ladies started getting ready and it was time for me to hit the floor and get the crowd ready for our beautiful ladies to perform!

The rest is on video and coming soon!

STAY TUNED!

Comments