Reflections...



We often reach a point in our lives where we have to make drastic changes, and we don't always understand but we just know it's necessary.  They say if you keep doing the same things expecting different results, that is the definition of insanity.  Change is necessary.

I am editing footage, and looking back at all these people I have worked with.  Many ships have sailed onto bigger and better dreams while others sunk.  I appreciate ANYONE who was a part of my personal and professional growth ::period::.

This isn't easy to write...  but it's necessary.

I have let go of the past.  The old relationships, the friendships that failed or simply reached it's end and the people I once connected with on any level.  It was beyond time.  I followed many and allowed others to follow me but no more do I want to lead or be lead.

I LOVE DOING MY OWN THING.

Life for me, has evolved.  I am growing up and being selfish.  I deserve to be happy and I am happy.  There are rumors as to WHY or how I made the choices I have made and people are going to talk.  The truth of the matter is, sometimes people just become toxic for your environment and growth and I am sure I became that for others.  My disconnect isn't always about others being bad for me but also me not moving in the same direction as those I am around.

I wish you all well.  From the bottom of my heart, I want the best for you even if that means removing myself from the equation.  My silence is misunderstood but necessary.  I am not perfect, and don't profess to be.  Therefore, I know when our communication needs to cease and is not longer reaching positive results.

I hope you all find the happiness you deserve.

Comments